Multi-output Recording In PercX...

• Hello,
    I added this in General Discussion forum but not getting any responses. I'm hoping someone in Tech can address this.

Is there a way to record to multiple tracks simultaneously with PercX? To MIDI and to audio tracks at the same time like you can do with Breaktweaker? I'm not seeing how to get this to work in Logic Pro X. I would think you'd manage it in the same manner as with Breaktweaker but I can't get it to work yet. Hope someone knows how to make this work. Thanks all!

• Hi Tech,
    just following up on this post. Hoping someone in Tech has a solution. Thanks.

• Dear @kdubb

Is there a way to record to multiple tracks simultaneously with PercX? To MIDI and to audio tracks at the same time like you can do with Breaktweaker?

Yes, you can "record" different tracks out of PercX (OUTPUT: "Main" select other channels). You can send each kits track with the Multi-Channel-Output directly into your DAW. (You maybe will have to look up how multi-channels work in your DAW).

b8b3b203-fab5-46f3-a760-a4abc808ea2e-image.png

Apart from that there is no way of getting MIDI out of PercX........, yet! (but lets see.)

Hope this helps a bit,
    Best,
    d