Perc X Novice

• Hey Guys, I've had perc x for a while now but never used it....Finally took the time to try it out and I can't seem to find any samples...is there a library that comes with the plugin or they have to be bought?

• Dear @daddyjones,

If you have you're password ready you can log into the Account (https://account.auddict.com/) and download the latest version of PercX. (1.2)

After authentication, the plugin should download the CORE content right away. If you have purchased PercX Pro, you can go to the STORE inside PercX and hit SYNC to get all the additional Collections (samples) that are included with PercX Pro.

Hope it works out! Please let me know if you have any questions or if i can help you out in any ways.

Link to the Web-Documentation: https://docs.auddict.com/percx/

Best,
    D

• I do see the download in my account, but I don't get any other info about the library. I also just ordered the producer bundle and I didn't receive an email or anything for that matter...please fix these issues...

• Just download PercX and it will install the core kits automatically. If you have the full bundle, you need to open the store tab inside PercX and press SYNC in order to get all your kits.

• @Christoph-Hart I give up...downloaded again and still nothing...

• What did you download and what is nothing?

• @Christoph-Hart the only thing i get is the plugin...no sounds, no support, no sync ....NOTHING...

• What happens if you start the plugin?

• @Christoph-Hart nothing...

• Dear @daddyjones ,

Hmm, that kind of sparse information makes it a bit hard to guess where exactly your problems might lie. I will try to ask a few questions to find out what the problem is.

• Did you manage to install PercX on your OS (Win or Mac)?

• Did you start the PercX as Standalone version, or did you try to load it up in your DAW?

• When you opened PercX for the first time: Did you manage to authenticate PercX? (type in your email and the password you set for the Account?)

• Afterwards PercX normally directly attempts to download the CORE content. Did this work out for you?, or was the process interrupted (accidentaly closed PercX, internet suddenly stopped, etc..)

• When you visit the STORE. Does it show the logged in Account with the SYNC Button to download/snyc all your content?
      2020_08_24_16_42_52_PercX.png

• Or does it show nothing: ("Fetching user data")
      d33f40bf-2b84-46ab-8817-20be161b672d-image.png
      (in this case you might try to delete the ".license" file in the Appdata Folder:
      (Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Auddict\PercX\..)
      (macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Auddict/PercX/..)
      and afterwards authenticate again (close&reopen PercX)

Please let us know a bit more about your problem, and we'll quickly help you out.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Best regards,
    d