PercX freeze in a dark window saying dies-irae is corrupted

• Hi,
    I just purchased PercX Pro. I downloaded it and installed it, everything was ok. Then it starts downloading the Core Kit. When it got to dies-irae kit it started getting trouble with the download. After a while, all the window went dark and in the middle of it says dies-irae is corrupted. I reboot the computer and now every time I try to open PercX this same window appear and it doesn't let me do anything nor navigate through it to sort this out. It is just freeze into this window. I have attached a screenshot.
    Captura de pantalla 2020-09-14 a la(s) 11.36.37.png
    Please I would appreciate some help on how to fix this.
    It just doesn't let me do anything within the software.

• Dear @vhfernan

Oh! Thats unusal. There must have been some error in installing&extracting the kit!
    I guess the quickest way to fix this issue is to delete the corrupt kits in the "Expansions" folder inside the Auddict "Appdata" folder:

(Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Auddict\PercX\..) 
    (macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Auddict/PercX/..)

(Just delete the whole content of the "Expansions" folder, and try if you get PercX to open again.) If the error persists you can also try to delete the PercX .license file inside this folder to authenticate PercX again, and try if the error disappears.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you run into any obstacles,

Best regards,
    d

• Hi,
    Thanks for the answer!
    Yes, it is really strange. At first, the installer runs smoothly and then it took me directly to the store tab and started downloading the core kit. I just left it doing that and never try to get actually into percx mix/edit window etc. but the store window was working before this happened, I even preview some other collections.

I have been trying to find folders of Auddict and PercX in my MacHD and can't find nothing. In MacHD/Library/Application Support is not even a folder Auddict? that is strange. I only could find in MacHD/Library/Audio/PlugIns the Percx.component and percx.vst . I'am 100% sure I install it there in Mac HD though.

Without the folder you mention is impossible for me to delete percx.license or the "expansions folder". It is like this folder got deleted or the install didn't really go through? or something, but I don't know how, because as I said, it was running the store tab and downloading the core kit etc.., but I can't find it, not even when I try to look for it using the search tab.Captura de pantalla 2020-09-15 a la(s) 11.32.29.png Captura de pantalla 2020-09-15 a la(s) 11.05.27.png

Do you know how can I uninstall Percx in a good way?, I think maybe the best option for me is to try a clean install again? Or what do you think? I'm not really good at fixing this type of issue.

• @vhfernan said in PercX freeze in a dark window saying dies-irae is corrupted:

MacHD/Library/Application Support

You're almost there 🙂 You need to go into the user's Library folder (macOS is a bit confusing in that case). Open a Finder, press Cmd+Shift+G, then enter ~/Library/Application Support/Auddict/PercX and press OK, this should take you to the proper directory.

• Wow Thanks!! that library folder inside user folder was not showing and hide for some reason but with the shortcut it make it appear. Everything is working now! Thanks!