Paid for Perc X, no sign of any download info

• Hi,

I bought Perc X on Sunday morning (22nd November) and have the payment receipt from FastSpring to the tune of £138.
    I've not received any notification whatsoever from Auddict about how to download the software.
    I was not asked to create an account, either before or after buying Perc X - so I do not have a user area account to go to. I can't seem to actually register an account post buying Perc X either.
    I raised a ticket to support about this on Monday - heard nothing from that side either.

Is anybody actually running Auddict - as a company - on a daily basis?

Will somebody from Auddict actually show up either here or deal with your tickets please.
    £138 might not be much to you, but it constitiutes a heck of a lot of expenditure to me.

Please sort this out.

Regards
    Duncan Farmer

• Hi Duncan,

sorry about that. We have in fact experienced a server meltdown that we're trying to fix at the moment. I'll let you know when it's fixed.

• Thanks for stopping by Christoph.
    Ok, so now I know at least somebody is out there.

Please let me know what I have to do once the server is back up and running - have you lost all the support tickets?
    Do I need to raise another one once the server is repaired?

Regards
    Duncan

• Hi Duncan,

the servers are back online. We've checked the logs and it appears that you have spelled your email wrong in the checkout process. We'll update it and send you a new activation link.

• @Christoph-Hart Hi Christoph, for me too please. I purchased just minutes ago.

Thanks,
    Mark

• Hi Christoph,

Thank you for sorting this.
    I've downloaded and installed Perc X.
    I've started up the standalone and when I log in to register and download the 'kits' it shows "Authentication failed: Internal server error"

I have an early start ahead tomorrow, so I'm going to call it a night now. I'll try again tomorrow evening.