Confirmation e-mail does not come after purchase!

• Hi,

I've purchased PERCX but I think your team does not know! Because no confirmation link, No possible to log in, No possible to reset the password link! I am starting to think that your website is hacked. Do I have to warn my bank about the hacker alert???

• @Orhan said in Confirmation e-mail does not come after purchase!:

Hi,

I've purchased PERCX but I think your team does not know! Because no confirmation link, No possible to log in, No possible to reset the password link! I am starting to think that your website is hacked. Do I have to warn my bank about the hacker alert???

I have asked to the bank transaction is not taken by your company yet. It is on waiting list. Something has been wrong. I do not know the reason?

Shall I wait that or make the payment again?

Also I can sign in to forum but not to the main page. I wonder Is this the reason that transaction was not taken by your company?

Please I wait and looking forward the answer.

• Hi Orhan,

we have a severe server problem at the moment which does affect some of the new purchased licenses. As soon as the server is fully restored, we‘ll check all affected customers. Sorry about the inconvenience.

• Hi Christof,

Thank you for your answer. I understand the problems you are facing at the moment. In this case, I will wait for your administration takes the payment. If not solved we can find the way.

Best

• Same Problem here. 😞