PercX Not Downloading all kits

• I recently had to reformat my hard drive and now I'm having issues with PercX not downloading all my available kits. It gives me the ---

"Error at loading Expansion Cracky Djuns: Invalid Machine ID"

that I've seen other post about. I own 5 collections and 91 kits but it only downloaded 19 kits form the Core Kits and 1 Kit from the Traditional X, nothing else.

I've tried things that I've seen mentioned in the forum like deleting the ".license" file then closing and reopening PercX, but that didn't work.

I also don't see an option for "Repair Kits" and "Validate Sample Data" anywhere under the account tab. The only options I see are "Open Account in Browser", "Goto Auddict Forum" and "Logout on this Computer". The refresh button also seems to do nothing.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

• Which version of PercX are you using? Looks to me like you're still using 1.0.0 which doesn't have any repair functions.

• Didn't even realize that there were newer versions of it. I downloaded the updates, ran the "Repair Kits" and now everything seems to be back. Thanks for the help!

• Glad to help. Have fun with the Kit Generator 🙂