RESOLVED = I FIGURED IT OUT = RE; Bought raw drums - now PercX doesn't work at all

• I DID RESOLVE this myself - but wanted to leave it, in case others had a similar issue. If moderator wants to delete this post - go ahead.

My problem seemed to be that PercX couldn't identify me or PercX properly with the STORE/Website. In the course of trying to fix this problem.. I opened my PercX license with Text Edit. I think that damaged it - just the act of opening it. After I posted this, I restarted my mac pro - and opened PercX stand alone. I got a message my license was invalid, and did I want to 're-register it (I think was the term).. This fixed the license and wanted to download all my libraries again.. Instead it searched thru each, finding no error, I just had to hit 'OK' a number of times for each sound pack.. EVERYTHING IS WORKING OK..

I sent all this in a tech support message to you.. I purchased PercX with all the sound packs originally available. (quite a while ago) I was able to download sounds. PercX worked fine.. Except. the 'store' function never worked.. PercX couldn't identify my.. it wouldn't get my user data. I just ignored it.

Today I purchased the raw drums.. The 'Store' feature still does not work. the app can't seem to identify me. The raw drums are not listed. After searching around for a while, I found the manual download link. I downloaded, unzipped, and placed in proper folder listed in PercX settings. Now PercX opens completely devoid of all sounds. It is totally unusable.
    PLEASE ADVISE. notice no core sounds, no libraries at all, Also I tried to search for kick drums - none there either.
    Looked for a 'plist' to delete - couldn't find one.
    Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 2.16.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 1.21.08 PM.png

• Dear @angelonyc

I am glad that you could resolve this. Apologies for the bumpy road!

We had some problems with the STORE not showing up in an earlier version of PercX, and i guess that updating PercX might have fixed this.

Thanks for your feedback! Please let me know if I can help out in any ways.

Best,
    d