Dance, Electronic, EDM, Hip hop, 808 options

• Hi guys.
    I am really keen on getting this plugin as an all-in-one drum/percussion/beat/loop maker solution. But I would also need his quality beats for dance, hip hip, EDM, 808's as well. Are you planning on including these soon?

Which of the above is already included in the current PercX Complete package?

I already have an acoustic drums solution so I am only referring to Electronic production.

Re: Requesting Instruments for Subsequent PercX Expansion Releases

• @ruanlegrange said in Dance, Electronic, EDM, Hip hop, 808 options:

Hi guys.
    I am really keen on getting this plugin as an all-in-one drum/percussion/beat/loop maker solution. But I would also need his quality beats for dance, hip hip, EDM, 808's as well. Are you planning on including these soon?

Which of the above is already included in the current PercX Complete package?

I already have an acoustic drums solution so I am only referring to Electronic production.

Re: Requesting Instruments for Subsequent PercX Expansion Releases

Any chance on replying here? If this question has already been answered on a previous please just send the link. Thanks

Ruan

• Dear @ruanlegrange

Right now the content of Percx is mainly in the Cinematic, Traditional, Hybrid and Pop-Drums genre. So right now the electronic genre is a bit underrepresented, but we'll definitely consider to include more of this in the future.

So if you are only looking for new electronic sounds, PercX might currently not be a good match, although you can do a lot with sound tinkering and FX.

Best!
    D