Ability to see notes and export them as XML

• Hi guys, first of all, this program is mind-blowing, I have no words to describe how amazing and time saving this is, so I do not know if this is the right place but I think it will be really amazing if you could see the rhythms as notation and also export them as XML files, what I am trying to suggest is the ability to export these rhythms as fast as possible, I do not know exactly how that will work as far as the tempo changes and tempo signature during the playback. But hopefully, you get my point. This will also be nice so that if we want to program our own samples with PercX rhytms is possible.

• Dear @Cyberpunk

Thanks! Glad you like PercX 🙂

I guess the closest that PercX can get in the direction of your request is to export the MIDI files of the (generated) Kits.

Go to the EDIT Tab and activate the Drag Button. When you now select all tracks on the left side you can drag the MIDI Pattern Clip to your desktop (or DAW) to get a Midi file with the current MIDI content. You can use this in your DAW for any other rhythmic content or notation issues.

I hope this helps, please let me know if have any further questions.

Best regards,
    Dominik