PercX multiple instances hang

• Hi there. Not sure who else is having (if any) the same issue, but If I load multiple instance of PercX in my DAW (Cubase), it make it become unresponsive on the third instance.

I can easily reproduce it by:
    - loading an empty project,
    - then add a PercX track, load a kit.
    - Add a second PercX track, load a kit (that one is slightly slower to respond)
    - and then when I try to add a third track, Cubase no longer answer.

The wierd thing though is that according to the Windows Task Manager, Cubase is still responding (it doesn't show the "not responding" message).

Then If I try to end task Cubase, I get to the Save project dialog, but the buttons are pure white (doesn't get drawn properly). Sounds like a memory leak or some kind of sort.

I'm running the latest version of everything:
    PercX 1.1.0 Build 12462
    Cubase 10.5.12 Build on Feb 12 2020
    Windows 10 - 1909 Build 18363.693 64 bits

CPU is a dual Intel Xeon X5660 @ 2.80 Ghz 12 cores each

Ram is at 96 Gb

GPU is a AMD Radeon HD 6450 with the Catalyst drivers version 16.2.1

Hope this help. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kind Regards,
    Martin

• I'm having similar issues. It just hangs. Oh, and sync to host doesn't save. everytime I open the project, it's a the default tempo and not the sync to host tempo.

• One thing I just realized is that I can't open more than 1 instance with the PercX instrument open. If I only have one of the instrument windows open I'm fine. I' m on Windows 10 latest with Cubase 10.5.

• Hmm, that's weird. The fact that it's having something to do with the window open points to some graphics rendering issue. Do you also have an AMD graphic card like @GrizzlyMV? What happens if you disable OpenGL?

Set this to NO, then close the instance (without crash or it won't store that setting), then reload Cubase and try to open more than one window?

c43456ed-de7b-454a-abd8-56b90c55eeca-image.png