Missing Collections

• Re: Missing Collections

I have the same problem, I have tried hitting the "Store" button, but still nothing!

Any help gratefully received.

Mrg

• Dear @Mrg,

Oh! That obviously shouldn't happen!

When you only see "Fetching User Data" and nothing else shows up, it may have two reasons:

1. The internet connection is down, and Percx can't fetch the Store information.
      In this case, try to re-connect your internet connection, or look if PercX is somehow blocked/firewalled by your OS.

2. There has been a problem with corrupted authentication data. This may especially happen if you changed your password in the Account after authenticating PercX for the first time.
      In this case you'd have to go to the Appdata Folder:
      Windows: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Auddict\PercX\ or via Windows Console typing: %APPDATA%
      macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Auddict/PercX/
      and delete the PercX.license_x64 file. After restarting PercX you should be able to authenticate again with your current password (not increasing your Authentication count) and the Store should show up correctly.

Hope this helps 🙂

All best,
    d

• @do said in Missing Collections:

PercX.license_x64

Hi
    Thanks for the reply, I am using a Mac, but no file in that location, nor can I find a time with that name anywhere at all on my system, any ideas what to try next?

I'm scoring a film and the submarine is being shadowed by an enemy sub, I'd really like to get the Cinematic package up and running.

Glenn

• @do

Hi When I do a search for that file, it says its here:Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 14.58.10.png

But when I go there, Nothing!, am I going mad!?
    Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 14.59.33.png

• @do
    Hi, I eventually found the file and deleted it, open PercX and it asked for my login details, which I gave but I got this message.

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 15.07.44.png

• @Mrg

Ahh, ok, i think that explains it..

There is an easy way to fix this.

• Go to the STORE and click the little person icon next to ACCOUNT on the left side and select Repair Kits. After hitting OK, and restarting the plugin you should be able to re-verify the Expansion packs, when you click SYNC again in the STORE.
      (in some cases it may be required that you do it 2 times, but then it should defintely work!)

Hope this helps!

all best,
    D

• @do hey, again, thanks for the response.
    I just loaded again, and low and behold... Everything is there, Hurrah.
    Thanks for your help, I'm off to play now.

Glenn