help with reinstall

• Hey!
    so i received a return email after after trying to contact your support through email saying you were no longer monitoring support@auddict.com. which by the way is still plastered all over your site. sigh.
    i've had to reset my PC again, and i tried to authorize hexeract. got an error saying i've used up all my authorizations. ok cool, but how can i access my account to remove old authrorizations? i've tried to access my account, but apparently my purchase was too old...and i have no account setup on your website. can you help? i'm realrpgfan@gmail.com.

• Hi there,
    Regarding the support system - unless we have missed something - it is possible you have an older cached version of our page on your PC which hasn't updated yet. Open our home page and hit refresh a few times. If this doesn't work, try clearing your cache.
    Please get in touch with us via the new support system (at the bottom of any of our pages) and someone will be happy to help you with this! 🙂

• hi dorian. I've just sent a support ticket 42161 to you about this. interestingly enough, I was using firefox and your ticket system did not come up on your web page, but when I switched over to Microsoft edge, it did. were you aware of this? anyway, you'll see my problem in the ticket. I do not have an account on your website. I've tried to log in, even tried to have your system send me a password reset to no avail. how does one initially set up an account on your website?? I didn't see anything anywhere that allowed me to do that. anyway, thanks for your prompt attention to this matter!

• @Dorian-Marko

if nothing else, please tell me how i can access the website to reset the computers linked to my software. i definitely don't have a password to access my account...

hi dorian. I've just sent a support ticket 42161 to you about this. interestingly enough, I was using firefox and your ticket system did not come up on your web page, but when I switched over to Microsoft edge, it did. were you aware of this? anyway, you'll see my problem in the ticket. I do not have an account on your website. I've tried to log in, even tried to have your system send me a password reset to no avail. how does one initially set up an account on your website?? I didn't see anything anywhere that allowed me to do that. anyway, thanks for your prompt attention to this matter!